In line with the policy of HEC and in pursuance of Vice Chancellor’s Directives for streamlining the management of Research Initiatives and Programs, there was a need to re-enforce the existing Research and Development Centre already working at University of Science & Technology Bannu (UST Bannu) for not only sustaining but also improving the trends of the research activities having an impact for the improvement of areas concerning economic, industrial, social and academic development and their accelerated advancements for achieving the national objectives.
As at present, Research Office has now been renamed as “Office of Research Innovation & Commercialization”.
Please contact Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC) for assistance and guidance on the following research related activities;
- Funding Opportunities
- Presentation of Research Work
- Organizing a Seminar, Workshop and Seminar etc.
- Patenting the Research Work
- Industrial Linkages, Commercialization of Research.
· Academic freedom
· Professional integrity
· Ethical conduct
· Full compliance with all policies, legal requirements and operational standards of the university.